Saturday, April 11, 2009

**********

Hello hello. Missed blogging. Its Vesakhi Week! or for kiwi's its Easter...

If you'll have watched Harry Potter, Holiday season is the best time in Hogwarts because Harry, Hermoine and Ron will be left in an empty school full of adventure! I actually kind of hoped for the same. but yea..its been far below expectations!

I made two new friends. Rohan Rastogi, who is the motherfking funnies fker you could ever meet in this god forsaken place. I swear you can just look at him and start laughing. and there is this punjabi dude from Chandigarh. His name is Nabi. I dont know his full name and all. He is ok.Bt i did get to smoke sheesha!!!!!! and Nawaljeet singh, we had Pan Flavour! It was fking amazing. Al Faqid can take a back seat.

Two weeks is going to be a killer, but thank god i have vesakhi, friends and MANCHESTER UNITED. too look foward to. I am seriously going to do Japji Sahib the day before so that Alex Ferguson will have some sorta creative spark. and Japji Sahib on that day before/or the night before so the players will be pumped. I am also getting prayers sent in from UK, gotta talk to my America & Singapore correspondent to pray for Man Utd as well.