Saturday, April 25, 2009

Greedy for love innit ?

Ok clarity is a problem, I cant get my point across very well so I will try here....


When our heart skips a beat, when our heart melts, when the slightest oppurtunity of love comes about, we jump at it don't we. In an attempt to be happy, in an attempt to find someone to hold close.

I came to New Zealand, not knowing anyone. Slowly i met this tamil dude name Esh, who was doing the same course I was. He came about the same time. I started hanging out with him and all that. Than we met Parvin. Awesome good looking tamil girl who has been in NZ for 3 years and has a Kiwi Bf who is damn nice.

So basically, in short, we all started hanging out. Parvin and Esh became good friends. Than they started liking each other. Parvin had a bf, while Esh was dating this girl. So basically they cant be together and things started to get complicated.

What I wanna say is, the friendship they had, is gone. Parvin used to cook for Esh nearly everyday, and they use to hang out. It used to be fun. Bt its all gone.

Moral of the Fucking story: Sometimes friendship is more important. No Matter how much you want something more to happen, no matter what, u have to think if its worth risking the friendship. After that, its your luck if you find love.

Haiya, hello 2009,