Thursday, April 30, 2009

Coz Rappers are poets

Rap is angry, agressive, sexual music. Yes it is, bt hey its the emotions that we are trying to express whatever it may be ;)


Basically, this raps about standing up after you fall. Kanye raps about loving a girl. Very typical situation where the girl is ms.popularity and the guy is unheard of. You'll know how the story goes..

Exhibit 1: Kanye West

Tell me now can you make it past you caspers
So we can finally fly off into NASA
You was always the cheerleader of my dreams to
Seem to only date the head of football teams
And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin’
We, were never meant to be baby we just happen
So please, don’t mess up the trick

hey young world I’m the new slick rick
They say I move too quick,
but we cannot let the moment pass us
Let the hourglass pass right into ashes
Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses
So I wrote this love letter right before my classes
I could of got his ass,
someone that’s only average
For advice O.M.G, you listen to that, bitch?
Whoa it’s me Baby this is tragic
Cause we had it,
we was magic
I was flyin’, now I’m crashin’
This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson
Now I’m mad, real mad, joe jackson
You should leave your boyfriend now,
I'm gonna ask em