Thursday, March 12, 2009

120308, Serot Day












It started of with a hell long physco talk with my buddy Mad. My brains got a lil tired, but it was hella fun talking to her! Can wait for her to get that mic. (Bt wouldnt talking regularly just you know make our once in a while conversation less meaningless?) Oh I must thank her for making me shiver the whole night, coz it was fking cold and I was talking to her from the common room, coz there is where the landline is. So basically, thanks ah Mad.
Wednesday morning started with Anticipation,Nervousness, Shivers bt mostly anticipation. I got this TVUPlayer thing for my laptop and i managed to watch the Man Utd game like without any lag. It was hella good. Fking fantastic game!!
And to top it up, I went to collect my parcel today from Singapore!!! Its nice to receive things from home, its just nice. Nee2 got me some stuff ! God bless her.. and besides that all the stuff needed which when i look at it, was only my street soccer shoes ;)
So it was a good day. Bt I've got no plans for Friday night. Used to be soccer nights, bt it got postponed to saturday. SO lets hope something happens..If nt i am gonna end up playing checkers with a friend. FKED UP!