Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Police Police



I have been blogging more than I thought I will be, but hey it kills the boredom. I bought a calling card today. First thing I did, called my Grandfather. Nice to hear his voice today, and he had loads of support for me.




Than I called Mad!!! Hearing her voice after ages(I got skype btw mad so get yea mic)..Dilo! who actually seemed kinda surprised and seemed eager to put down the phone! haha but dont care..




Next in Line is Nawaljeet Singh and Fazilla Mohaaanaaan..I am not calling my family coz my parents/sister/aunt call me all the time, and I webchat with my brother/uncle.




Anyways, I have had 2 strange dreams in the past 2 days. I cant remember the one I had yesterday. but the day before, I felt like i was running away from the police along with someone and I had reached this deadend where I made a wrong turn and I had no where to go. I was like on a staricase or something. So when the police cornered me, I just jumped down in a bid to escape. I swear my heart pumping, and the feeling is kinda shiok.




Now evaluation time, dreams occur when u are tired, so I am tired. Secondly, i checked on the internet and apparently....




To dream that you or others are being chased by the police, suggests that you are trying to avoid responsibility for something.




But I am not. I am ahead of w0rk in class. Cool with my friends. I am escaping work from the Merlion Club thing. Bleah. Fk it. Was fun though




Anyways, punjabi ppl who do visit this blog, and I can count you'll with one hand or maybe 2/3 fingers, check out this song. Its pretty old, but there is never a time when I am not in the mood to hear it. Its Mera Mahi Tu Pataya by Lehmber and Miss Pooja. Fking Awesome.