Wednesday, March 25, 2009

21 types of Mutton

Its a cliche, but time flies man. Love from NZ, Singapore, Vegas till India. Really appreciate your love guys. Seriously. Cant imagine a better bunch of people to have around. Thank God for all that I have. xoxo

I started the day, NZ Time, in bed. Reading my book by Sarah Macdonald. I was reaching the chapter on Kashmir(Asian Switzerland) and the variety of mutton that exists there and apparently its good. The interesting thing abt the chapter was about this girl, who was talking to the author abt this cute guy in Laiksha e Toiba(TERRORIST GRP) and she doesnt realise whats terrorism, and whats happening in the world outside.! Brainwash.

Woke up damn early la, and went to class to submit my report. I think I should be more critical in what I do. I think I do a decent enuf job and the grades I get match tt. So sucky hor!

Anyways had physics, got a B+ for a test.Crap fk shit! and than went to chill with my friend for a while. Went for a event for International Students! Ate 2 pizza's with wedges, a sausage roll and whip potato! damn filling la! shiooook.. Got a present from Esh. Very nice of him! was surprised hahah. and ended my day in the library preparing for next weeks test.

CB GOT ALOT TO DO sia. the teacher is a cock! he thot us like 5-6 Formulas. Bt the thing is that formulas come from 6 diff chpts. So the test he gonna qns on his formula's or all 6 diff chpts? FK shit right! kanina!

P.S Yesterday, i read something a quote from the RSO(Residential Services Office). It said something about how you gonna live your life when you are thinking about yesterday, and as simple as that concept sounds, it made sense to me.