Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fabrication

Fabrication -the act or process of fabricating; manufacture .
We were at Arab Street, and we just use to click and I mentioned how it was as if we were made from the material, just different machine ? or something like that. Thats when Fabrication started.
We had competition from Raju&Raji & mostly from Avi, Arwi..We weathered the storm.

I use to call him every morning. Initally was coz of soccer and our Bizzznessss, but than it was coz i needed to talk to some1 when i use to shit.. and waking him up everymorning was fking fun.He use to swear and curse. Than he will call back in the afternoon and say " Pai, you called me just now ah"


Why am I writing this ? coz friends are tuff to find. especially ppl who understand you. Ladies and Gentlemen, my fabes..
Nawaljeet Singh Ryar